Transcripts and Certificates for Secondary Schools may be ordered online using VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
To complete an online order, you will be asked to:
- Provide your name, birth date and contact information
- Provide your PEN (Personal Education Number) if you were born after 1988
- Provide name and address where you want the transcripts and/or certificates sent to
- Identify the number of transcripts and/or certificates required
Just want to check your transcript? You can do this first on the Student Secure Web
When using this online application:
- Please do not cut and paste information into the form fields; please type in information directly
- Use the Next button to move from screen to screen
An Application must be completed in one session; it cannot be saved on your computer. If you stop typing for longer than 30 minutes, your application will be cancelled automatically and all information entered will be erased.
- Must be Internet Explorer 5 or higher or Mozilla type 4 or higher (or Firefox)
Personal information on this site is collected under section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 165. By clicking on the "I consent" checkbox below you are providing the British Columbia Ministry of Education with your consent, effective immediately, to use the information you submit, as well as your transcript and secondary school certificate information, for the purpose of providing the service(s) you have requested, including providing copies of your transcript and/or certificate as requested. If applicable, you are also consenting to the disclosure of the transcript and/or certificate that you have identified for the purpose of providing that transcript and/or certificate to the person and/or organizations you have identified.
Questions about the collection of this information should be directed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Ministry of Education - Transcripts, PO BOX 9886 STN PROV GOVT, Victoria, BC, V8W 9T6.