Transcripts and Certificates
Are you graduating in June 2013? Please make PSI Selections using your Student Secure Web account before placing any orders from this page.
A transcript is a listing of a student’s academic record relating to a BC Graduation Program, which includes courses taken, grades earned, all honours received and graduation status.
A certificate (or diploma, or “Dogwood”) is a document showing that a student has completed a BC Graduation Program.
If you are an active student, or graduating during the current school year, please read our Transcript Information for Active Students before placing any order for a transcript.
Secondary School Transcripts and Certificates may be ordered online securely using VISA, Mastercard or American Express.
Transcripts and Certificates may be ordered if you meet one of the following criteria:
- graduated after 1985 in B.C. or Yukon Territory (transcripts only for Yukon Territory), or;
- attended Grade 12 between 1986 and today, or;
- you completed a Grade 12 course after 1985, or;
- you attended Grade 12 prior to 1974 in the University or Academic-Technical Program (transcripts only)
Additional information on transcripts is available if you do not meet one of the above criteria or require more information about transcripts.
When Ordering Online:
• SELECT Order Online button to the right
• ONLY USE the buttons provided within the
• WAIT for your receipt before closing window
• FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS about ordering
Fees & Delivery Service
Please note: transcripts and certificates cannot be e-mailed or faxed due to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Regular service costs $10.00 for the first copy. Each additional transcript is $5.00 and each additional certificate is $10.00. Processing your order takes approximately 5 to 10 business days and delivery time is additional.
- Regular Delivery Times by Canada Post
- Canada: approximately 3-7 business days
- USA: 6-8 business days
- International Delivery: 7-12 business days
- Rush service costs $25.00 for the first copy. Each additional transcript is $5.00 and each additional certificate is $10.00. Rush delivery sent to more than one address will cost $25.00 each. Processing your order takes approximately 2 to 4 business days and delivery time is additional.
- Rush Delivery Times by Courier
- To Greater Victoria, Greater Vancouver, Major Cities in the BC Interior, which are Kamloops, Kelowna, Prince George, Quesnel, and Vancouver Island Major Cities: 1 business day
- All other towns and cities in BC: 2-5 business days
- Most of Canada: 1-2 business days
- Remote towns in Canada: 2-5 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- International Delivery: 5-10 business days
Non-credit card ordersCan't pay by credit card? Please submit a completed Transcript and Certificate Request Form (PDF, 82KB) with appropriate payment.
Prices include all applicable taxes. Any overpayments under $10.00 will not be refunded. A $30.00 fee will be charged for a dishonoured cheque. Payment must be made in Canadian dollars only.
Please note: for non-credit card orders, $10 is a NON-REFUNDABLE CHARGE.