Completion Rates for 2016/17
Completion Rate Over Time for Aboriginal and All Students
Completion Rate Over Time for Students with Special Needs and All Students
About this Website
The B.C. Ministry of Education is making it easier for parents, students, and school district and school staff to understand, use, and interact with school system information at both the provincial and local levels.
Please contact your local school district and/or school to learn more about this and other information about student learning.
Français (à venir)
Ce site sera disponible en français prochainement.
Questions to Consider When Reviewing Results
The information provided in these reports is intended to help inform discussions about student learning at the local and provincial levels. Some questions you might consider when reviewing the results include:
- To what extent do the results align with what you expected to see?
- How do the results compare with other information that exists?
- What are areas of strength?
- What areas may need further attention?
- Where do you see growth over time?
- What patterns do you see across particular groups of students?
- What efforts are underway to support student success, and what role can you play?
We Value Your Feedback
The Ministry of Education would like your feedback on this new way of displaying student information.
- What do you like about this site?
- What improvements would you like to see?
- What information do you find most useful?
- What other information would you like included in future versions of the site?