Prescribed Learning Outcomes Searchable Database
This FileMaker Pro Runtime database contains all English and French Prescribed Learning Outcomes (PLOs). It allows you to search, browse, print and export the PLOs. FileMaker Pro software is not required to run this program.
2011 Prescribed Learning Outcomes Searchable Database
To download and install:
Windows (.exe, 36.1MB)
- Select the Windows link to download the database.
- Select "Run" from the options offered. A WinZip Self-Extractor window should appear on the screen.
- Click the "Browse..." button and choose a file location for the Database (i.e. Desktop).
- Click "Unzip".
- Navigate to the location specified and open the "2011PLOs" folder. Double-click the "2011PLOs.exe" file to start the database.
Mac (.zip, 31.9MB)
- Select the Mac link to download the database.
- Double click the 2011PLOs.zip file to extract. A folder named 2011PLOs will be created in the same directory.
- Open the "2011PLOs" folder and double-click the "2011PLOs" file to start the database.
How to Operate the Prescribed Learning Outcomes Searchable Database
Upon opening the database you will be presented with a copyright screen. From here, choose English Learning Outcomes or French Learning Outcomes. The next page will give you the different search options available.
To exit or quit the program, use the "QUIT" button located on each page.