Examinations (Grades 10, 11 and 12)
Up to and including June 2017
Grade 10/11 and BC First Nations Studies (BCFNS) 12 exams will only be available to students who:
- are writing an exam for the first time having enrolled in and completed the corresponding Grade 10/11 or BCFNS 12 course by June 2016, or
- are rewriting a Grade 10/11 or BCFNS 12 exam previously attempted
Grade 12 Language Arts examinations (in English, French and French Immersion), will continue to be written by all students taking these courses.
All exams will be available electronically only; with the exception of EN 12 and COM 12 that will also be available in paper format in January and June.
As of the 2017/18 school year
- All students who have not written one of the previous Math 10 exams will write the new Math Skills assessment.
- Students who have not written one of the Grade 12 Language Arts exams will write the new Literacy assessment.
- June 2016 Provincial Exam Bulletin (PDF 48KB)
- Exam Schedule
- Exam Specifications
- Resource Exams
- Grade 10, 11 and 12 e-Exams
- Handbook of Procedures
- Oral Component of French Language Exams Administration Dates
- Calculator Policy
- Grade 12 Marking Information and Application