e-Exam - Administration Information
The following information will ensure a successful electronic examination administration:
- Each computer must have access to the Internet.
- District or school technical support should be available by telephone or in person.
- Invigilators may be required to be available for two or more subject-area administrations per session (depending upon the number of students and the number of available computers).
- Computer labs must be arranged to ensure student privacy and security.
- Workstations must have adequate working space as required.
- Computers should meet the computer and browser requirements.
ORAL, Speaking and Listening Additional Information
- All Oral/Speaking Component exams will utilize a built-in Java-based recorder. Therefore the Sound Control Bundle is no longer required to be downloaded or installed. Please contact technical support at 1.866.558.5339 for if you have any questions.
- To administer the speaking component, computers must be equipped with a microphone, preferably with noise reduction.