K-12 Data Collection
- Current Collection: September Data Collection. The snapshot date is October 17 and files are due October 24, 2014 for all schools: Public, Independent and Certified BC Offshore. Please note: The verification web application is now set up to process your Fall data collection 1701 files. Note for MAC users: Some users have reported trouble loading 1701 files using the most recent version of Safari. Current versions of Opera and Camino browsers have been confirmed to load 1701 files successfully.
- Student Achievement Data Exchange (SADE). The first SADE collection for the 2014/2015 school year opens on Wednesday, October 1, 2014. Files should be submitted and released before midnight November 14, 2014.
- Employment Data and Analysis System (EDAS). The first EDAS collection for the 2014/2015 school year will open on Saturday November 1, 2014. Files for that collection period should be submitted and released before midnight November 15, 2014. This is a joint project with the BC Public Schools Employers' Association collecting a broad range of data about staff in the public school system.
- Course Registry: The Ministry’s online Course Registry is the most up to date source of information about BC courses (Kindergarten to Grade 12), including all Ministry courses, Board/Authority Authorized courses, LD and External courses.
- Class Organization. The Class Organization Web Form is now open and available for schools to upload or enter their Class Organization information. Updated instructions have also been posted on the website. Class Organization data is due by midnight November 14, 2014.
1701 Data Collections
- May (Continuing Education and Distributed Learning schools only)
- Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment