K-12 Data Collection
- Current Collection: Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment Data Collection. Files Due: July 18, 2014. Please note: The verification web application will be set up to process your Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment data collection 1701 files on June 3, 2014. This data collection involves Public schools only.Note for MAC users: Some users have reported trouble loading 1701 files using the most recent version of Safari. Current versions of Opera and Camino browsers have been confirmed to load 1701 files successfully.
- Student Achievement Data Exchange (SADE). The final SADE collection for the 2013/2014 school year opens on Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Files should be submitted and released before midnight July 31, 2014.
- Employment Data and Analysis System (EDAS). The final EDAS collection for the 2013/2014 school year will open on Tuesday July 1, 2014. Files for that collection period should be submitted and released before midnight July 31, 2014. This is a joint project with the BC Public Schools Employers' Association collecting a broad range of data about staff in the public school system.
- Course Registry: The Ministry’s online Course Registry is the most up to date source of information about BC courses (Kindergarten to Grade 12), including all Ministry courses, Board/Authority Authorized courses, LD and External courses.
- Class Organization.The Class Organization web form is now open for you to review, modify or test different class organizations till the next collection date.
1701 Data Collections
- May (Continuing Education and Distributed Learning schools only)
- Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment