K-12 Data Collection
- Current Collection: February Data Collection. Files Due: February 19, 2016. Please note: The verification web application will be set up to process your February data collection 1701 files by January 1, 2016. This data collection involves all Public, and Independent schools. Note for MAC users: Some users have reported trouble loading 1701 files using the most recent version of Safari. Current versions of Opera and Camino browsers have been confirmed to load 1701 files successfully.
- Student Achievement Data Exchange (SADE):The second SADE collection for the 2015/2016 school year opens on Friday, January 1, 2016. Files should be submitted and released before midnight January 31, 2016.
- Employment Data and Analysis System (EDAS): The second EDAS collection for the 2015/2016 school year will open on Friday January 1, 2016. Files for that collection period should be submitted and released before midnight January 31, 2016. This is a joint project with the BC Public Schools Employers' Association collecting a broad range of data about staff in the public school system.
- Course Registry: The Ministry’s online Course Registry is the most up to date source of information about BC courses (Kindergarten to Grade 12), including all Ministry courses, Board/Authority Authorized courses, LD and External courses.
- Class Organization: The Class Organization web form is currently closed and will be open again at the beginning of January.
1701 Data Collections
- May (Continuing Education and Distributed Learning schools only)
- Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment