K-12 Data Collection
- Current Collection: Summer Learning and Public school grade 8 and 9 cross enrolment Data Collection. The snapshot date for Summer Learning is July 10 and all files are due July 17, 2015. Please note:The verification web application is now set up to process your Summer Learning and public school grade 8 and 9 cross enrolment data collection 1701 files. Note for MAC users: Some users have reported trouble loading 1701 files using the most recent version of Safari. Current versions of Opera and Camino browsers have been confirmed to load 1701 files successfully
- Student Achievement Data Exchange (SADE): The fourth SADE collection for the 2014/2015 school year opens on Wednesday, July 1, 2015. Files should be submitted and released before midnight July 31, 2015.
- Employment Data and Analysis System (EDAS): The fourth EDAS collection for the 2014/2015 school year opens on Wednesday, July 1, 2015. Files should be submitted and released before midnight July 31, 2015.
- Course Registry: The Ministry’s online Course Registry is the most up to date source of information about BC courses (Kindergarten to Grade 12), including all Ministry courses, Board/Authority Authorized courses, LD and External courses.
- Class Organization: The Class Organization Web Form is now open for you to review, modify, or test different classroom organizations through the remainder of the school year. There will not be another formal data collection this year, so any changes you make to the data in the web form are only for your own use or information.
1701 Data Collections
- May (Continuing Education and Distributed Learning schools only)
- Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment