K-12 Data Collection
- Current Collection: September Data Collection. The snapshot date is October 17 and files are due October 24, 2014 for all schools: Public, Independent and Certified BC Offshore. Please note: The verification web application is now set up to process your Fall data collection 1701 files. Note for MAC users: Some users have reported trouble loading 1701 files using the most recent version of Safari. Current versions of Opera and Camino browsers have been confirmed to load 1701 files successfully.
- Student Achievement Data Exchange (SADE). The first SADE collection for the 2014/2015 school year opens on Wednesday, October 1, 2014. Files should be submitted and released before midnight November 14, 2014.
- Employment Data and Analysis System (EDAS). The first EDAS collection for the 2014/2015 school year will open on Saturday November 1, 2014. Files for that collection period should be submitted and released before midnight November 15, 2014. This is a joint project with the BC Public Schools Employers' Association collecting a broad range of data about staff in the public school system.
- Course Registry: The Ministry’s online Course Registry is the most up to date source of information about BC courses (Kindergarten to Grade 12), including all Ministry courses, Board/Authority Authorized courses, LD and External courses.
- Class Organization.The Class Organization web form is currently closed and will be open again at the beginning of December.
1701 Data Collections
- May (Continuing Education and Distributed Learning schools only)
- Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment