K-12 Data Collection
- Current Collection: February Data Collection. Files Due: February 21, 2014. Please note: The verification web application will be set up to process your February data collection 1701 files on January 1, 2014. The February data collection involves all Public and Independent schools. Note for MAC users: Some users have reported trouble loading 1701 files using the most recent version of Safari. Current versions of Opera and Camino browsers have been confirmed to load 1701 files successfully.
- Student Achievement Data Exchange (SADE). The third SADE collection for the 2013/2014 school year opens on Tuesday, April 1, 2014. Files should be submitted and released before midnight May 1, 2014.
- Employment Data and Analysis System (EDAS). The third EDAS collection for the 2013/2014 school year will open on Tuesday April 1, 2014. Files for that collection period should be submitted and released before midnight May 1, 2014. This is a joint project with the BC Public Schools Employers' Association collecting a broad range of data about staff in the public school system.
- Course Registry: The Ministry’s online Course Registry is the most up to date source of information about BC courses (Kindergarten to Grade 12), including all Ministry courses, Board/Authority Authorized courses, LD and External courses.
- Class Organization.The Class Organization web form is now open for you to review, modify or test different class organizations till the next collection date.
1701 Data Collections
- May (Continuing Education and Distributed Learning schools only)
- Summer Learning and Public School Grade 8 and 9 Cross Enrolment